- React Context
Package in Project:
- React Icons
Feature Of Alarm Clock In React
- Analog Clock
- Digital Clock
- Date “day–Year–Month”
- Set Alarm
- Eyes moving on
|Project Name:||Online Alarm Clock In React Project|
How To Run Alarm Clock In React Project
Running this project is simple. Simply follow these steps.
- Firstly check that node js is installed on your pc. If Not download and install.
- secondly, you have to open the code folder on any code editor.
- If you are using Vs Code, then simply open the code editor and your project.Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then `npm start
- If you want to run without a code editor directly, then follow these steps: Open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
If npm fails to run the project, you can use the Yarn package manager instead. Take the following steps:
- AT first, Open your windows terminal
- after that type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands above but use yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.