Budget Planning App Free In ReactJs is a simple budget planner project. This project helps you in maintaining your financial issues regarding expenditures. You can add your expenses and manage them with very ease. To achieve this goal, we will need React Library for building the UI. There is no backend to support or act as a database. Budget planning app purely on just frontend side only. We will use the Local Storage Web API to locally store the information we provide to the application. This application will be very much beneficial to students who are willing to learn React library and want to establish themselves as Front-End Developers. You can download this project by scrolling down to the bottom of the blog post and can find the download link. There you will find the download but, hit it and download it.
About Budget Planning App Free Project In ReactJs
Budget planning app free in reactjs with full source code for free. A budgeting app built using ReactJs, Redux, RxJS, and Firebase. In this article, we’re going to show you how to build a ReactJs app using the Flux architecture and Redux, while managing state using RxJS and Firebase. This article will present a practical example of how we can create a budget application. The budget application is very simple and allows the user to enter their income and expenses. All the expenses are stored on a local storage web API.
What is ReactJs?
What does the Budget Planning app do?
The Budget Planning app allows users to create a budget and manage their budget. Our application has a home page and a sidebar that shows the user’s budget. Not only this our application uses the Redux library to manage the application state.
What is the application state?
The application state is the data that is saved in the browser’s memory. Redux provides a way for you to store and retrieve this data. It helps you to keep track of what can change and how it changes.
What does Redux do?
Redux allows you to store and manage your application state. The system tracks what can change, and how it changes.
The app also provides a way to store data in remote servers using local storage.
Also, it provides a way to handle asynchronous actions.
How does Redux help with the Budget Planning app?
It helps with managing the application
What is the Budget Planning app?
The Budget Planning app Free is an application that allows users to create a budget and manage their budgets. The application has a home page and a sidebar that shows the user’s budget. Our app uses the main technology is ReactJs. The application also uses Redux for handling the application state. It uses Local Storage Web API for storing and retrieving data in real-time.
How To Run This Budget Planning App Free React Project?
It’s very simple to run this project. Just follow the steps.
- Make sure you have node.js installed on your system if not then download it first.
- After that, you open the project in your favorite code editor(VS Code is preferable).
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.
- Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then ` npm start `
- If you want to directly run without a code editor, then follow these steps:
- open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
In case npm gives you any kind of error then you can run the project with the Yarn package manager instead. Follow these steps:
- Open your windows terminal
- the type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands from the above but this time uses yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
|Project Name:||Budget Planning App In ReactJs Free|