- Download 1
- File Size 904.39 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2022
- Last Updated July 26, 2022
Free Download Blood Bank Management System In Python Django With Source Code
Moving on, this blood bank system project in Django focuses mainly on dealing with blood donations, requests, patients, donors, and much more. Also, the system displays all the available blood groups with their available units, donors, patients, etc. This project is divided into three categories: Patient, Donor, and Admin Panel. In an overview of this web app, a user can simply register as a patient with his/her details like name, age, address, disease, blood group, doctor’s name, and setting up a password. From a patient’s account, he/she can request blood by filling up the form which includes the patient’s name, age, reason, blood group, and total unit (ml). By default, the request goes under pending status as it needs approval from the administrator. The system also lists out all the blood request history which is easily viewable to the patients.
Instructions: How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to the project root folder.
- You can also create a Virtual Environment and Activate it.
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt on the project’s root folder.
- Install the Requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Then, make database migrations:
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
- And finally, after a successful migration run the application:
python manage.py runserver
- At last, open up your favorite web browser
- Go to URL “http://127.0.0.1/[ PORT_NUMBER ]/“
- For the Admin Panel credentials, you have to create one with a superuser.