- Download 3
- File Size 1.83 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2022
- Last Updated July 26, 2022
Free Download Employee Leave Management System In Python Django With Source Code
Moving on, this leave management system project in Django focuses mainly on dealing with employees and leave requests. Also, the system displays all the available employees with their pending, approved, rejected, and canceled leaves. This project is divided into two categories: Admin Panel and Employee Panel. In an overview of this web app, an employee can simply log in with the credentials provided by the administrator. The employee can perform actions like applying leave requests and viewing total requests. For this, he/she needs to enter starting and ending leave dates with reason and description to justify it. After all these, the requests are set to pending status; waiting for an admin’s approval.
How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to the project root folder.
- You can also create a Virtual Environment and Activate it.
- Open your Terminal/Command Prompt on the project’s root folder.
- Install the Requirements:
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Then, make database migrations:
python manage.py makemigrations
python manage.py migrate
- And finally, after a successful migration run the application:
python manage.py runserver
- At last, open up your favorite web browser
- Go to URL “http://127.0.0.1/[ PORT_NUMBER ]/“
- For the Admin Panel credentials, you have to create one with a superuser.