Emoji Searcher React Application is a simple application that let’s you search different emojis out there for your use. Basically a simple React Application with minimalistic designs and implementation for making it work and stand out from normal projects. Here this project is for students who are willing to perceive their career in the field of Software Engineering. Also, with the help of this project you can learn ReactJs a bit faster and also can learn to implement your designs very well. You can download this project emoji searcher react application by scrolling down to the bottom of the blog post and can find the download link. There you will find the download but, hit it and download it.
What is ReactJs?
About Emoji Searcher React Application Project
Now talking about this project’s concept and common use case, it is for searching different emojis. Yes the main goal of this web application is to find the emoji that your device may not give you at first place. You can simply run this project and start searching the emojis with ease. It will copy the emoji and also it’s ASCII code too. But you can just paste the emoji symbol only. When it comes to database support, it does not have any kind of backend support. It is entirely for the frontend purpose only. so feel free to use this simple emoji searcher react application whenever you want. But make sure this project is used only for educational purpose only. Using this emoji searcher react application for commercial purpose may lead to copyright infringement and violation of terms and conditions.
Some important concepts you need to know in ReactJs
- Components: Components in React are basically reusable pieces of code that we can use anywhere in our application. Components can be anything like a reusable Button, Card, Form, or any stuff that we think can be reused in our application. The advantage of using the components in React is that it makes our application more organized and human-friendly.
- State: State is the component variable. They hold certain values for our components that can be changed later on during program execution. States can be mutated with the help of hooks in React.
How To Run This Emoji Searcher React Application Project?
It’s very simple to run this project. Just follow the steps.
- Make sure you have node.js installed on your system if not then download it first.
- After that, you open the project in your favorite code editor(VS Code is preferable).
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.
- Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then ` npm start `
- If you want to directly run without a code editor, then follow these steps:
- open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- go to your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
In case npm gives you any kind of error then you can run the project with the Yarn package manager instead. Follow these steps:
- Open your windows terminal
- the type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands from the above but this time uses yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
|Project Name:||Emoji Searcher Application|
|Developer:||Side Edge Tech|
DOWNLOAD THE EMOJI SEARCHER REACT APPLICATION WITH SOURCE CODE FOR FREE: CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON BELOW.
Note! For Educational Purpose Only