An easy project based on a MySQL database and PHP language online hostel management system. The PHP MySQL project below has all the necessary components that first-year IT students can use for their academic assignments. It provides a variety of tools that let users control the information about the hostel’s residents. The premise of both this system and the web application is obvious. It is well-executed and identical to real-world situations. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Get button if you would like to download the free Hostel Management System Project in PHP MySQL with source code files.
About Hostel Management System PHP Project
This PHP-based online hostel management system project is particularly concerned with the management and booking sides of hostels. To be more explicit, the system facilitates online registration and hostel room reservations for students. Additionally, the system has tools for managing rooms as well as all of the students. The system also enables the administration, of course, room, and student registration. Evidently, this project has both a student panel and an admin panel. Registered students can easily book hostel rooms and see the specifics of booked rooms in an overview of this web application. The student must choose a room number, hostel amenities, length of stay, personal information, and more while making a hostel reservation. After choosing any of the available room numbers, the system in this case instantly notifies the student of any available seats. The student can also check information about their room, such as the room number, amenities, total cost, length of stay, and more.
A system administrator has complete control over it by accessing the admin panel. An admin has the authority to control the system’s efficient operation. He or she is capable of overseeing reservations, bookings, and more. Speaking about students, it indicates that an administrator can register each student’s information for system access. The system can only be accessed by those registered students using their login information for bookings as a result. The administrator must also handle course information including the name, code, and short form of each course. Additionally, a manager of room information is required for subsequent hostel booking procedures. The administrator must enter room numbers, seater options, and pricing information here.
- Student Panel
- Admin Panel
- Student Registration
- Book Hostel
- View Personal Room Details
- Manage Hostel Students
- Manage Hostel Room
- Set Pricing Details
- Course Management
- Account Settings
- Track Student’s Activity Logs
|Project Name:||Hostel Management System PHP|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6, 7.4|
How To Run Hostel Management System In PHP?
To execute this project, you must have a virtual server, such as XAMPP, installed on your computer (for Windows). This project is written in PHP, and the source code is available for free download. Read the project details text file for the full setup of the project.
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder named “htdocs”.
- Paste the project folder inside the “htdocs” folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to the URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to the URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter them in order to use it.
And there you have it—a complete PHP and MySQL setup for the simple Hostel Management System In PHP. Due to the possibility that the project won’t function with the earliest PHP version, PHP Version 5.6 or 7.4 is needed for this specific PHP project. As a result, customers running PHP versions older than 5.6 may experience various issues. Therefore, you will currently need to manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the outdated version). Additionally, visit getsourcecode.in to download a free PHP source code. Therefore, this PHP project for property registering and selling is basic enough for beginners to complete and will broaden their understanding of such PHP web apps.
To download this project just click on any one ad (advertisement) and then copy the URL. Now click on the download button, Popup will appear, past that URL and you will be redirected to the downloading page. From there you can download projects without any obstacles. After clicking on the blue button, Downloading will start
Learning to code nowadays has become a trend. Especially for the younger generations. Why should not be it so? But people often hastily rush to learn to program. If you want to learn efficiently then the first thing you will do is know what you are willing to do
1. Pick any one language and start learning about its basics. Will say start with C programming and it helps you to build your fundamental concepts more clearly.
2. Then once you learn its fundamental things, learn some advanced concepts.
3. Do some mini projects
5. Start preparing to learn Data Structure and Algorithms.
And keep learning and applying your knowledge to build live projects.
Free Download Hostel Management System In PHP with Source Code:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note: Only for Educational Purpose