Originally designed to help Beginner Front-End Devs build a solid and real-world working app through the course of – Hacktoberfest’22.
How To Run Next Generation AI-Powered Todo-List using React Project
Running this project is simple. Simply follow these steps.
- Firstly check that node js is installed on your pc. If Not download and install.
- secondly, you have to open the code folder on any code editor.
- If you are using Vs Code, simply open the code editor and your project.Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then `npm start
- If you want to run without a code editor directly, then follow these steps: Open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
- Fork the repo.
- Clone the repo by running the command below in your terminal:
$ git clone https://github.com/your_username/coffee-tasks.git $ cd coffee-task
- run the command below to install all the packages and to run the coffee task on localhost:
$ npm install $ npm run
🥳 YAY! Now you can see coffee-task in your localhost port.