Note Maker App Built With ReactJs is a simple note-keeping application. This is a full-stack React project that helps you to make and keep your daily notes with a simple user interface. This web application is super responsive and easy to use. This project can be used by IT and software grads for their personal assignment purposes. This project is rich in simple functionalities and responsiveness. This system’s and web application’s principles are all self-evident; they are equivalent to real-life scenarios. Not only this project uses CSS as its main styling. So you will also learn about CSS while coding this project. For backend support for this project, you can set up the MongoDB account first and then head to the project. To download this note maker app built with reactjs for free scroll download and click the download button.
What is ReactJs?
About The Note Maker App Project
Now talking about this project objective, it allows the user to simply create short notes and remainders. This project is simple to use and moreover easy to navigate. Here you must register yourself before start creating notes and reminders. All you have to do is just register on the portal and start writing your notes and short journals.
|Project Name:||Note Maker App Built With ReactJs|
How To Run Note Maker App Built With ReactJs
Running this project is simple. Simply follow these steps.
But firstly you will need to create a MongoDB account from the MongoDB atlas. Then after that, you can follow the below details. And get your project ready if you want to replace the original code.
- Firstly check that node js is installed on your pc. If Not download and install.
- secondly, you have to open the code folder on any code editor.
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then `npm start
- If you want to run without a code editor directly, then follow these steps: Open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
If npm fails to run the project, you can use the Yarn package manager instead. Take the following steps:
- AT first, Open your windows terminal
- after that type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands above but use yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
And there you have it—a complete ReactJs and MongoDB setup for the online food ordering system project. Due to the possibility that the project won’t function with the earliest React version, React Version 16.0 or greater is needed for this specific project. As a result, patrons running React versions older than 16.0 may experience a variety of issues. Therefore, you will currently need to manage your React version (only if you’re using the outdated version). Additionally, download a free reactjs source code project for free without any tension.