Online Coffee Delivery ReactJs: A simple online coffee delivery platform built with ReactJs and Tailwind CSS plus Styled Components. The react project includes all of the essential components that first-year IT students may utilize for their own research. This project helps students with real-world applications. This system’s and web application’s principles are all self-evident; they are equivalent to real-life scenarios. Not only this project uses Tailwind CSS and Styled Components as its main CSS styling. So you will also learn about Tailwind CSS while coding this project. To download this online coffee delivery reactjs app project for free scroll download and click the download button.
What is ReactJs?
About The Online Coffee Delivery ReactJs App Project
Now talking about this project objective, it allows the user to simply order coffees of their choice. This project, an online coffee delivery reactjs app system allows you to register to their portal for more effective operation. Our project requires a database to store the information we collect from the users. For this, we are going to use Google’s Firebase as our database support. Then as usual ReactJs library for building the application UIs. The project is fairly easy and simple to understand. All you have to do is to register yourself and start ordering the items you want to eat.
Here the user after registering themselves as a customer can now start ordering coffees and items they want to eat. You can find different items from the menu itself. You can choose the item you will like to order and add them to your food cart. After that, you can click the continue button and you will be redirected to the checkout page. From there you can view the order lists and the total amount to pay. You can generate that receipt if you want or leave it like as it is.
Features of Online Coffee Delivery ReactJs App
- Select city to deliver
- Find coffee and beverages
- Delivery form
- Offers and deals
- Bill payment receipt
- Add to cart
|Project Name:||online coffee delivery reactjs app|
How To Run Online Food Ordering System ReactJs Project
Running this project is simple. Simply follow these steps.
- Firstly check that node js is installed on your pc. If Not download and install.
- secondly, you have to open the code folder on any code editor.
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then `npm start
- If you want to run without a code editor directly, then follow these steps: Open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
If npm fails to run the project, you can use the Yarn package manager instead. Take the following steps:
- AT first, Open your windows terminal
- after that type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands above but use yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
And there you have it—a complete ReactJs setup for the online coffee delivery reactjs app project. Due to the possibility that the project won’t function with the earliest React version, React Version 16.0 or greater is needed for this specific project. As a result, patrons running React versions older than 16.0 may experience a variety of issues. Therefore, you will currently need to manage your React version (only if you’re using the outdated version). Additionally, download a free reactjs source code project for an online coffee delivery reactjs app.