A Simple Online Meme Maker In ReactJS project for creating funny memes and jokes for sharing on social media. Memes are something we often see and read in our daily life for entertaining ourselves. We see memes on various subjects, topics, and events. And we enjoy every bit of them. So why not make our own memes too? For this, we can use this project online meme maker. If you want to directly download the project without following the blog(we advise you to not ) then scroll down to the page. You will find the download button there. Click the button and download the project with its source code for free.
About Online Meme Maker Project
Loading The Image for Meme Template
For making memes, we will need an image. So we get them for our API. All you have to do is just click the get new image button until you find the perfect image for your meme. Once you find the image template, you can start writing your text on that particular image. You can also manage the width and height of the image and text from the meme.css file.
Some important concepts you need to know in ReactJs
- Components: Components in React are basically reusable pieces of code that we can use anywhere in our application. Components can be anything like a reusable Button, Card, Form, or any stuff that we think can be reused in our application. The advantage of using the components in React is that it makes our application more organized and human-friendly.
- State: State is the component variable. They hold certain values for our components that can be changed later on during program execution. States can be mutated with the help of hooks in React.
|Project Name:||Online Meme Maker and Generator Project|
How To Run This Project Online Meme Maker?
It’s very simple to run this project. Just follow the steps.
- Make sure you have node.js installed on your system if not then download it first.
- After that, you open the project in your favorite code editor(VS Code is preferable).
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.
- Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then ` npm start `
- If you want to directly run without a code editor, then follow these steps:
- open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
In case npm gives you any kind of error then you can run the project with the Yarn package manager instead. Follow these steps:
- Open your windows terminal
- the type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands from the above but this time uses yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
To make a text meme is very simple and easy. All you have to do is just get a blank image with no background and start writing on them.
Upload your videos or photos. 2. Add some fun pictures to make your memes more engaging 3. Choose a font and add text to your meme video. Download and share your meme for everyone to enjoy.
That’s it, there it is, a simple meme maker project for you guys. This tutorial almost covers some of the basics of building a simple React.Js project with the use of APIs. So not from only a studying perspective but also from the practical field, it is necessary to understand pagination. You can use this project as a learning curve for your Frontend journey. Overall this will better provide a glimpse of how to use the React library to build simple as well as complex projects with ease.