React Kanban Project Management Tool is a simple replica of the Jira project management dashboard. A simple web application to manage and track your project workflow with ease. The comprises React as its frontend development tool while Django REST API for storing the account registration information. Overall this React Kanban Project Management Tool is easy to use project. If you are a student or Software Engineer you can download this project and start modifying it according to your own need. To download this project for free you can scroll down to the post and click the download button. This will start downloading the project for you. Now let us see this project in more depth.
About React Kanban Project Management Project
The React Kanban Project Management Project lets you create a priority task list. These lists can be your project features or anything related to your project. To use this system you have to create an account for this web application. After you create an account then you can start managing the project. There are four sections for task management. First is Adding the project, Progress Check, Status Check, and finally the Project completion board. Each of them has its own priority level. You can create as many tasks can update them as you want. Suppose you created a task then you can literally update its status in next in the priority queue. You can repeat the process as many times as you want.
How To Run React Kanban Project Management Project
Running this project is simple. Simply follow these steps.
- Firstly check that node js is installed on your pc. If Not download and install.
- secondly, you have to open the code folder on any code editor.
- If you are using Vs Code, then simply open the code editor and your project.Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then `npm start
- If you want to run without a code editor directly, then follow these steps: Open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
If npm fails to run the project, you can use the Yarn package manager instead. Take the following steps:
- AT first, Open your windows terminal
- after that type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands above but use yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
Download Simple React Kanban Project Management Tool with Source Code For Free:
Click the Download Button Below to Start Downloading
Note! for educational purpose only