ReactJs Blog Website is a simple web application project for creating short and sweet articles. This project in ReactJs is very simple and easy for creating and writing articles for your website. Our web application will let you create short and sweet blogs for your portfolios. The react project includes all of the essential components that first-year IT students may utilize for their own research. This project helps students with real-world applications. This system’s and web application’s principles are all self-evident; they are equivalent to real-life scenarios. If you want to directly download the project without following the blog(we advise you to not ) then scroll down to the page. You will find the download button there. Click the button and download the project with its source code for free. But if you want to get the insight and working mechanics of the application, then do follow this blog.
About ReactJs Blog Website Project
Now let’s talk about what this ReactJs Blog website project will provide you with. First and foremost, it is a simple article creating a web application. You need to understand that this web application will have some limited features only. Advance features like SEO maintenance are negligible. But overall our project’s main aim is to provide you with a platform to learn about writing quality blogs. So does this web application will. Here you can write short blogs and articles and can publish them. You can also add images to your blogs and articles.
The UI is simple and interactive for any kind of user. Since this project uses Material UI for its component designing, you can also learn about the material UI. Presenting a new cost tracker application in React project, which offers a user panel with important features to follow up on, as well as a knowledgeable resource for learning reasons.
Some important concepts you need to know in ReactJs
- Components: Components in React are basically reusable pieces of code that we can use anywhere in our application. Components can be anything like a reusable Button, Card, Form, or any stuff that we think can be reused in our application. The advantage of using the components in React is that it makes our application more organized and human-friendly.
- State: State is the component variable. They hold certain values for our components that can be changed later on during program execution. States can be mutated with the help of hooks in React.
Features Of ReactJs Blog Website
- Create and manage blog and articles
- Search blog and posts
- add images
- add authors
- load images from local machines
|Project Name:||Free ReactJS Blog Website|
How To Run This Budget Planning App Free React Project?
It’s very simple to run this project. Just follow the steps.
- Make sure you have node.js installed on your system if not then download it first.
- After that, you open the project in your favorite code editor(VS Code is preferable).
- If you are using Vs Code then, simply open the code editor and open your project.
- Then open a new terminal (ctrl + shift + ~ ==> will open a new terminal).
- run this command `npm install`
- then ` npm start `
- If you want to directly run without a code editor, then follow these steps:
- open a terminal(command prompt or git bash)
- goto your project root directory(cd folder name)
- then again type `npm install` and then after installation `npm start`
In case npm gives you any kind of error then you can run the project with the Yarn package manager instead. Follow these steps:
- Open your windows terminal
- the type `npm i –global yarn`. This will install your yarn package manager globally.
- After the installation, repeat the same commands from the above but this time uses yarn instead of npm.
- `yarn install` and then to start `yarn start`.
Learning to code nowadays has become a trend. Especially for the younger generations. Why should not be it so? But people often hastily rush to learn to program. If you want to learn efficiently then the first thing you will do is know what you are willing to do. This means that what’s your purpose of learning to program? If you just want to learn it for fun then go ahead and choose the topic of your own. But if you are serious about it and want to land a job as a software engineer then you need to follow some rules of it.
1. Pick any one language and start learning about its basics. Will say start with C programming and it helps you to build your fundamental concepts more clearly.
2. Then once you learn its fundamental things, learn some advanced concepts.
3. Make some mini projects
5. Start preparing to learn Data Structure and Algorithms.
And keep learning and applying your knowledge to build live projects.