The simple insurance policy manager in PHP MySQL is an easy and straightforward project for IT students. For the first- and second-year IT students’ college projects, the following project has all the crucial elements. The users will be able to manage and implement policies thanks to a number of critical features it contains. The idea behind this system and the online application is simple, similar to real-life situations, and well-executed. Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for the Obtain button to download the free insurance management system project in PHP with source code files.
About Insurance Management System Project
This project is an online insurance administration system that mostly deals with insurance policies. The system also shows each category that is offered along with its corresponding policies. The technology also enables the management of client records. Evidently, the two categories of this project are Customer and Admin Panel. An introduction to this web application explains how users may sign up and start using it right away. The system first shows the pupil all of the insurance options. In actuality, he or she need just apply. However, the administrator must take action on each application, which is contingent on their approval or disapproval. Every application will by default be considered pending.
Admin Panel, Insurance Category and Policy Management
An admin, on the other hand, has total command over the platform. In contrast to every other user, an admin controls how the system works. The viewer may get a summary of all the data. The admin has the authority to accept or reject the customer’s request for a policy. By the way, the system enables the maintenance of insurance categories with a simple name and contact information. However, the administration can continue with the management of insurance policies. An admin must include information like category, name, total amount, premium, and tenure in order to create new policies. Having said that, the user has the option to list out and edit the records. The user can also list the accessible customer records in addition to that. In addition to this, the system provides a list of overall records for all applicants across several categories. These sections really contain accepted, rejected, and pending holders. The admin can also control requests.
- Customer Panel
- Admin Panel
- Apply for Insurance Policy
- Customer’s Policy History
- Ask Queries
- Manage Insurance Categories
- Manage Insurance Policies
- Customer Management
- Approve/Decline Policy Request
- List Policy Holders
- Query Management
Last but not least, a clean and simple dashboard is presented with various color combinations for greater user experience while using this Insurance Management System Project in PHP. For its UI elements, a free open-source CSS framework; Bootstrap is on board with some Vanilla CSS too. Presenting a new Online Insurance System Project which includes an admin panel with a customer panel that contains all the essential features to follow up, and a knowledgeable resource for learning purposes.
How to Run?
- After you finish downloading the project, unzip the project file and head over to your XAMPP directory.
- There you’ll find a folder naming “htdocs”.
- Inside the “htdocs” folder, paste the project folder (not the .zip one, but the extracted one).
- Open your favorite browser; we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then, go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin“.
- Create a Database with a name that is provided inside the “01 LOGIN DETAILS & PROJECT INFO.txt”.
- Click on the “Import” tab and choose the database file (.sql) which is provided under the folder naming “DATABASE FILE”.
- After setting up all these, go to URL “http://localhost/[ PROJECT_FOLDER_NAME ]/“
- All the login details are provided inside the project folder, check that out and enter in order to use it.
And there you have it—a complete setup of the PHP project for the courier management system. PHP Version 5.6 is necessary for this specific PHP project since the project cannot be run with the most recent PHP version. Therefore, users of the most recent PHP version (more than 5.6) may have a variety of issues when using it. Because of this, you must currently manage your PHP version (only if you’re using the most recent version). Source code for the free insurance Management System project written in PHP, MySQL, and CodeIgniter. As a result, this PHP project for online courier service is completely functional for all intermediate levels and broadens our understanding of such PHP web applications.