Project: Simple ToDo Application In Android
The easy-to-use simple ToDo app is an Android project.
The Android project below has all the necessary capabilities that final-year IT students can utilize for their college projects. This application will help you in managing your daily task with ease. So being a software developer or let’s say an Android developer, who doesn’t want to build their own simple to-do list application that helps you with an everyday related task that requires monitoring. The application we build ourselves will be very much beneficial for career growth as well. When we take a glance at this very simple project, we can notice that it’s simple and user-friendly to use. No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced programmer, you can find the program logic easy to understand. We will briefly talk about this project in the later section.
So the project here you get is simple and modern in design. Please, scroll through and click the download button so that you can download this project. You can modify this project according to your need. Use this project as an assignment and learning purpose. It enables the user to manage their daily task report. Android Studio is required to run the project. So, before you start the project, make sure you have Android Studio installed on your PC. The simple todo application in android with source code is a free and open-source project. This project will help students to learn more about android development.
About Simple Todo Application In Android Project
So before we discuss the project scope and its tech details, please keep in mind that these projects are only for educational purposes. Even if you download and modify it, you are not entitled to claim the ownership of the entire project. So saying this let’s dive into the project details.
This entire project revolves around a single idea: keeping track of your daily tasks and to-do lists. You will create a task and assign it a priority. The user may also utilize the calendar option to schedule your task list. One must submit a task description. The entire project has a basic UI design. While using this application, the users can also get an overview of Android Studio. This entire project is based on a single idea: add the products purchased by consumers and calculate their invoices. You can add as many items as you like and delete them as necessary. The user must also create a time-based to-do list. One may modify the status of the to-do tasks list. The entire project has a basic UI design.
Technologies Used In Making This Project
Now let’s talk about the tech stack you will require to run this project. So first of all, all you need is Android Studio so that you can run the project. Make sure you configure the Android Virtual Device so that you can run it on the virtual device. Java is the programming language you will need as a developer for modifying this project. The XML markup language is used for making our data dynamic. Also, make sure that you have an active internet connection so that the Android Studio will update the necessary plugins which our project requires.
- Java (for programming)
- AVD for running the project on device mode
- XML for data manage
- Gradle for building and compiling
Before You Run this project, Let’s look at some technical terms related to this project
- Gradle: In Android Studio we use Gradle for building our android application projects, hence playing the role of a build system. By its very definition, Gradle is a build system that compiles, builds, tests deploy, and converts our code into .dex files so that our Android Studio can run the project. We don’t have to manually install Gradle in Android Studio as it already comes in it pre-installed.
- AndroidManifest.xml: This file holds or contains the information and metadata of our application. Metadata like package information, content providers, and also some other components as well. It declares the type of android API we may be using to run the application. Almost every android project requires this file so that it can run and develop the application. It specifies certain credentials its program should have in order to interact with other apps and access protected sections of the API.
These are the two most important terms that we have to remember as android developers.
How To Run?
To launch the project, you must first install Android Studio.
- Then, using the studio’s home, import the project.
- Your project setup will begin immediately. All Gradle files will be automatically available in the root directory of your project.
- Run the project, configure your virtual device, then launch the emulator.
This whole project is in Android studio. Here java programming language is used for the field validation and also XML language for the transferring of data. This project keeps asking you about the plugin update to keep your internet alive. And moreover, you will need to update your SDK version, and also you have to update your instant run plugins.