Video Player App In Android: A video player may play digital video data from CDs and files in the MPEG, AVI, RealVideo, and QuickTime formats, among other sources. You can watch videos from the internet on an Android device using a program called the online video player. You can locate the video you want to watch by browsing and searching the YouTube website. The options available here are the same as those on the official YouTube website. With this video player application, you may post videos to social media. This video player is similar to the youtube one. If you use the Mx video player app on android, you know that how they work. To download this Video Player App In Android With source code for free, scroll down and find the download button.
About Cab Booking Android App Project
Now let us talk about the project aspects and its core functionalities. The sole purpose of this project is to provide an online video streaming service. Here users can search for videos and play them without displaying ads. To use this application first the users have to register on the application portal first. Since this application helps you with online video and audio streaming, you don’t have to sign up or register to use this awesome video player app in android. So feel free to use this project for your assignment purpose. There are also so many interesting features in this project like searching, sorting, and much more.
Technologies Used In Making This Project
Now let’s talk about the tech stack you will require to run this video streaming app project. So first of all, all you need is Android Studio so that you can run the project. Make sure you configure the Android Virtual Device so that you can run it on the virtual device. Java is the programming language you will need as a developer for modifying this project. The Firebase data storage is used for making our data dynamic. Also, make sure that you have an active internet connection so that the Android Studio will update the necessary plugins which our project requires.
- Java (for programming)
- AVD for running the project on device mode
- XML for data manage
- Gradle for building and compiling
Before You Run this project, Let’s look at some technical terms related to this project
- Gradle: In Android Studio we use Gradle for building our android application projects, hence playing the role of a build system. By its very definition, Gradle is a build system that compiles, builds, tests deploy and converts our code into .dex files so that our Android Studio can run the project. We don’t have to manually install Gradle in Android Studio as it is already pre-installed.
- AndroidManifest.xml: This file holds or contains the information and metadata of our application. Metadata like package information, content providers, and also some other components as well. It declares the type of android API we may be used to run the application. Almost every android project requires this file so that it can run and develop the application. It specifies specific credentials its program should have in order to interact with other apps and access protected sections of the API.
Video Player App Features
- Audio/subtitle track selection
- Playback speed control
- Horizontal swipe and double tap to quickly seek
- Vertical swipe to change brightness (left) / volume (right)
- Pinch to zoom (Android 7+)
- PiP (Picture in Picture) on Android 8+ (resizable on Android 11+)
- Resize (fit/crop)
- Volume boost
- Auto frame rate matching on Android TV/boxes (Android 6+)
- Post-playback actions (delete file/skip to next)
- Touch lock (long tap)
- App shortcut for direct access to file chooser (Android 7.1+)
- 3rd party equalizer/audio processing support (e.g. Wavelet)
- Media Session and Audio Focus support
- Pause playback when disconnecting headphones
- No ads, tracking, or excessive permissions
Android Video Player Studio Project Information and Technology Source Code
|Project Name:||Online Video Player App In Android|
|Project Type:||Mobile Application|
How To Run Cab Booking Android App Project?
To launch the project, you must first install Android Studio.
- Then, using the studio’s home, import the project.
- Your project set up will begin immediately.
- All Gradle files will be automatically available in the root directory of your project.
- Run the project, configure your virtual device, then launch the emulator.
Frequently Asked Questions
Video Player App Android App Source Code
Video Player App is just a simple video streaming application for keeping enjoying and entertainment purposes. If you are an Android Developer you can create a simple video streaming program. With this application, you can simply watch your favorite videos offline.
How To Run Android Project?
It is fairly easy to run an Android Project if you have a simple and easy application with no backend. For this, you can simply open your Android Studio and launch it. Then open the project and wait for Gradle to build the install the necessary dependencies for your project. After that, you can simply hit the run button and your project will run on an emulator.
So there it is a simple and complete Video Player App In Android for free to download for students as well as Android developers. On a whole, this application will provide similar features as Youtube or MX Player Service provides. With the help of this application, you can learn how to manage live working and real-world scenario projects. This whole project is in Android studio. Here java programming language is used for the field validation and XML language for transferring data. This project keeps asking you about the plugin update to keep your internet alive. And moreover, you will need to update your SDK version, and also you have to update your instant run plugins.